We aim to help you achieve your health goals and improve your independence, confidence and quality of life. We can also provide any assistance you need about those hard to answer questions on a personalised progression plan to return you back to your better self.
Our mobile physiotherapists service Cronulla, Sydney and work with all ages: adults, children, and elderly.
- Neck Pain – Pinched nerve, Wry neck, Headaches
- Lower Back Pain – Disc Bulge, Sciatica, Spondylosis
- Sports injuries – Aches, Sprains and Strains, Shoulder, Knee, Ankle or Foot
- ACL Rehabilitation
- Chest physiotherapy – cystic fibrosis
- Neurological conditions – Parkinson’s disease or multiple sclerosis
chronic diseases like diabetes, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis and obesity
- Managing after a stroke
- Recovery from broken bones
- Rehabilitation after surgery
- Developmental delays in children
- Occupational health