We aim to help you achieve your health goals and improve your independence, confidence and quality of life. Let us help you make your home more accessible and safer for your everyday life.
Our mobile Occupational Therapists services Manly, Sydney and work with all ages: adults, children, and elderly for modifications to all areas of your living space. Here are some of the ways we can help on assessing and recommending improvements.
- Bathroom modifications: Location, demolition, fittings and fixtures, hand basin, toilet modifications, lever taps, railing
- Shower modifications: size, waterproofing, flooring, walls, curtain, lever taps, railing, shower chairs, removal of hobs, removal of bathtubs
- Bedroom modifications: Location, hoist transfer, widening of doors
- Kitchen: lever taps, widening of doors, positioning of appliances
- Lounge space and access
- Railings: Inside and outside handrails, shower handrails, Toilet
- Indoor and outdoor room extensions
- Maintenance and upgrades
- Internal dwelling accesses
- Wheelchair accessible ramps